Our most impressive full service training program. Our goal is to make your transition into a more fit and well lifestyle as comfortable and efficient as possible. No detail if left unoticed when developing a full service program for you.
You will only train with our most elite, experienced and educated trainers.
Complete Training Experience
Every session is broken down into 4 segments creating the safest, most efficient and comfortable environment for change and adaptation in your body.
Segment 1: Posture and Movement Correction
Before we begin training we will make sure your mobility is at least "good." We do this because if you lack mobility you are at a much higher risk of injury and it would potentially strengthen postural deviations.
Segment 2: Activation and Mobility Warm Up
After we release the tight muscles in segment 1, it is time to get moving. We are going to activate your weakest and most underactive muscle groups, stretch the overactive tight ones and then do mobility exercise to re-train them in a pattern that is correct.
Segment 3: Professionally Designed Training Session
Next, we work out. The workout programming itself is based off of scientific rationale through periodization, integrated training and strategic progressions or modifications. (The rationale is based on a board of exercise scientists and doctors for the National Academy of Sports Medicine)
Segment 4: Full Body Stretch Cool Down
By doing this we ensure that your recovery is better, less soreness, less stiffness and it allows your heart rate, blood pressure and cardio respiratory function to return to a normal resting state. This is key if you have any circulatory issues, heart issues or are new to exercise.
Concierge Style Service
- Emergency sessions
- In home and in gym workouts available
- Schedule flexibility with easy rescheduling
- Personal workout videos or PDF to use while traveling
- Personal cardio or walking program
- Ideal menu choices at any restaurant with at least 30 minutes notice
- "Acceptable" fast food items when you are traveling
- Personalized daily stretching and self administered exercise routine
- Assistance on setting up an in home gym/workout area or learning your way around the gym
- Recipes upon request
- 24/7 text message support with your trainer
- Adaptive sessions (sessions based on immediate needs)
- Superior accountability with "check in" calls or texts
- Daily caloric intake and macro nutrient assignments
- Custom meal plan creation based on goals, medical limitations, etc
- Grocery shopping list with approved items
- Grocery shopping session at your grocery store (if needed)
- Learn the safest menu options at your favorite restaurants
- Weekly schedule creation to account for all needed exercise and activity
- Alkaline food chart to make increasing wellness easier
- Personal supplementation regiment (optional)
- Wellness guide to ensure you have the most important health and wellness information
If it sounds like you may benefit from this program you can schedule a complimentary, no obligation consultation.
Call Now: 512-663-7663